InfraLIGHT Driver is designed to provide power and dimming control to LED fittings. The number of fittings is limited only by the total power consumption. The InfraLIGHT Driver is currently available in 30W and 60W versions with a 100W version to follow. InfraLIGHT Driver is housed in a robust powder-coated Zintec steel enclosure suitable for mounting into ceiling of floor voids or into a riser. At only 38mm deep, it is easy to install even in confined spaces and is fully compatible with the InfraLIGHT 200 range of lighting control modules.
- Universal AC input / full range
- Built in constant current limiting circuit with adjustable OCP level.
- Protections: Short circuit / overload / over voltage.
- Supports analogue (0-10V) dimming control signal.
- UL1310 Class 2 power unit.
- Cooling by free air convection
- 100% Full load burn-in test
For full specification, click on the link below to download the datasheet.
Please visit www.infranet-partners.co.uk to view prices and availability.